Personal Data Protection E-shop BejkRoll
1. Training Online s.r.o., with its registered office at Prague - Strašnice, Pod Rapidem 451/4, Postal Code, ID No. 24162680, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 184461 (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” or “Administrator”) The European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the annulment of Directive 95/46/EC (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) , the following personal information:
- name, surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
- purchase details
2. The above personal data must be processed for the check -in order and further performance of the contract, if the purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data allows Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - Processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The Seller also processes these data for the purpose of registering the contract and any future exercise and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The preservation and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years after the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
3. The e-mail address or telephone number can be sent to the buyer news and other commercial communications, this procedure allows Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time-for example by sending an e-mail or by clicking to a link in a commercial message-to log out.
4. We find your satisfaction with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires within the program Verified customers in which our e-shop is connected. We send you each time you buy from us, if within the meaning of Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. You will not refuse to send them about some information society services. Processing of personal data for the purposes of sending questionnaires under the program Verified Customers We perform on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists of identifying your satisfaction with the purchase in our country. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position we use the processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal; For this purpose, we can transmit information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal information is not handed over to any third party for its own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can express the objection to other questionnaires at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using a link in the Questionnaire E-mail. In the case of your objection, we will not send you a questionnaire.
5. The processing of personal data is performed by training online s.r.o., ie the administrator of the personal data. Personal data for this administrator is also processed by processors:
- Provider of the e-shop-speed service, operated by EVici webdesign s.r.o., Petra Bezruče 139, 747 91, Štítina, DIČ: CZ28598661
- Heureka service provider, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., registered office Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
6. The administrator does not have a person of the so -called commissioner. The administrator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short text files that the website stores on a computer, which provides an internet browser every time the user returns to the page.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookies. As part of browser settings, you can manually delete, block or completely disable their use, can also be blocked or enable for each website. For more detailed information, please use your browser's help.
Cookies that are used here for:
- Measuring the attendance of websites and creating statistics on traffic and behavior of visitors on the website
- Basic functionality of websites
- The collection of cookies for the purpose of the above can be considered as the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator and enables Article 6 (1) (a). (f) of the Regulation.
- Cookies that are collected to measure website traffic and create statistics on traffic and behavior of visitors on the web are assessed in the form of a mass and in an anonymous form that does not allow individual identification
- Cookies collected files can be processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics provider, operated by Google Inc., the seat of 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
8. Take, please note that you have the right by regulation:
- cancel at any time sending commercial communications,
- object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- Require us information on what your personal data are we processing,
- to request access to these data and have them updated or repaired or required to require processing,
- We will require us to delete these personal data, delete if this is not contrary to the applicable legislation or legitimate interests of the administrator,
- to the portability of data if it is an automated processing based on consent or for the performance of the contract,
- require a copy of the personal data processed,
- on effective judicial protection if you think your rights under the regulation have been violated as a result of processing your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.