For everyone who cheers sports, performances and is proud of our country, is this sunglasses. Together with the T-Shirt BejkRoll - BEJCZECH in Czech National Colors, you can tune into national colors.
Champion REVO is glasses for the one who likes sports style and wants ultimate orchans of sight. The REVO ensures good transparency of glasses under any light conditions and at the same time it is a technology of protection against UV, HEV and blue light developed by NASA, originally to protect satellites and subsequently to protect the vision of astronauts at space ascent. Goggles are suitable for sports activities, protecting from wind, sun or water.
Frame color: Czech flag - red, blue, white
Glass color: orange
Goggles are made of durable TR90 plastic, they are very light, solid, flexible and flexible for deployment on any face. The ends of the feet are made of non-slip rubber material and a nose pad made of fine material, ensure the perfect feeling of wearing and at the same time just do not fall out of your head. Unisex, Bejkroll logo on the legs from the outside and glasses on the left side.
The legs and nasal pads can be shaped cold, simply by hand, so you can shape your glasses exactly on your head and be very comfortable to wear.
Sports sunglasses, men's and women - unisex, 100% UVA/UVB, UV400 - protection of your eyes from harmful sunlight.
You get the Champion REVO in a solid luxury black box with the BejkRoll logo, along with 2 other 2 glasses (dark glass with polarization + pink glass for poor visibility), dioptres, drawstring to you do not lose glas Cleaning (on both the BejkRoll logo).
Size of glasses (mm)
F - flexible to adapt the nose
How to take care of your glasses read >here<
Easy lenses replacement
- Bend the leg of the sunglass and squeeze the clip towards the end of the leg - the clip will open on lense side
- Pull the bottom part of the frame (don't be afraid to use a bit strenght)
- The frame separates to the upper and the lower part
- Remove the lense from the frame and take the other lense
- Put new lense first to the top of the frame
- Then put the bottom of the frame - nasal part first
- Slip the end of the bottom of the frame into the upper (don't be afraid to push)